What to do if you are having suicidal thoughts
I’m having suicidal thoughts
- If you feel you want to die, free confidential help and support is available right now to keep you safe.
- You can pick up the phone, send a text or email. Trained staff are waiting to speak to you, no matter how difficult. .
- You can also speak to someone you know and trust. Please don’t struggle with your feelings on your own.
- These can be helpful too.
- If you, or someone you know, is in immediate danger please
If you or someone you love are in need of urgent help, it's an emergency.
If you are unable to keep yourself safe, it’s an emergency. Mental health emergencies are serious. You are not wasting anyone’s time.
Quick links to mental wellbeing support and resources
Professionally approved self-help resources to help you improve your mental wellbeing.
Explore resources →
Mental Wellbeing Courses
In-depth courses to help you learn skills to manage and improve your mental wellbeing.
Browse courses →
Helplines and Support
Support services you can reach by phone, text message, email or websites to help keep you safe.
Find helplines →